Please remember, an investment in this Fund may not be suitable for all investors. We recommend that professional independent is taken before investing. Downing is not able to advise on your suitability for investment in the Fund.
- In order to achieve its investment objective, Downing Diversified Global Managers may invest in Unit Trusts/Open-Ended Investment Companies (OEIC), shares in collective investment schemes such as Exchange Traded Funds, hedge funds and Investment Trusts/Companies investing in, for example: property, equity, fixed interest or other assets that the managers deem appropriate.
- Past performance should not be used as a guide to future performance. The value of investments and income derived from them can go down as well as up, and there is no guarantee that you will get back the amount you originally invested.
- The Fund’s underlying investments may include emerging market, smaller company and commodity funds which may be higher risk than other asset classes. The Fund may invest in fixed interest funds which will be impacted by changes in interest rates. The Fund's underlying investments may include property funds and unregulated schemes which can be less liquid than other asset classes.
- Changes in exchange rates may affect the value of the Fund’s underlying investments.
- This information is directed only at persons in the UK and is not an offer or invitation to buy or sell securities.
- An investment in the Fund should only be made on the basis of the information set out in the relevant Key Investor Information Document. Opinions expressed, whether in general or both on the performance of individual securities and in a wider economic context, represent the views of Downing at the time of preparation. They are subject to change and should not be interpreted as investment advice.
For full details of risk factors please see the Prospectus.