Downing TWO VCT plc
Downing TWO VCT is a limited life VCT that focuses on asset-backed investments in order to seek capital preservation. The Company has undertaken five fundraisings to date, each issuing a different class of shares.
The process of returning funds to the C Share/A Share investors completed on 24 March 2016 and the shares delisted and cancelled in April 2017.
|Share type||NAV Date||Dividends paid to date||NAV||Total return||Share price||Share price date|
|A Shares||24 Mar 2016||15.22p||0.0p||15.22p|
|C Shares||24 Mar 2016||105.61p||0.0p||105.61p|
|D Shares||31 Dec 2016||80.0p||23.1p *||103.1p||5.5p||26 May 2017|
|E Shares||31 Dec 2016||0.1p||0.1p||5.005p||26 May 2017|
|F Shares||31 Dec 2016||25.0p||69.7p||94.7p||55.0p||26 May 2017|
|G Shares||31 Dec 2016||20.0p||83.5p||103.5p||75.0p||26 May 2017|
|K Shares||31 Dec 2016||99.0p||99.0p||105.0p||26 May 2017|
Financial calendar and shareholder information
|Annual reports||Half year reports|
List of directors
Corporate governance documents
Share pool summary
- Ordinary Shares: launched in January 2005, and wound up in 2010 having paid 90.417p per share
- C & A Shares: launched in September 2008 and wound up in April 2017 having paid 120.83p per combined share.
- D & E Shares: launched November 2009
- F Shares: launched October 2011
- G Shares: launched January 2012
- K Shares: launched November 2015
2.5p per F Share and G Share to be paid on 30 June 2017.
13.5p per D Share paid on 24 March 2017.
2.5p per F Share and 2.5p per G Share paid on 16 December 2016.
30.61p per C Share, 15.22p per A Share.
For information on Downing VCT Share Scam Warning, please click here.