Downing Planned Exit VCT 2011 plc
Downing Planned Exit VCT 2011 consists of three three different share pools; each of which has its own investment strategy:
- General Shares invests in asset-backed investments and secured loans
- Structured Shares invests in asset-backed investments and structured products
- Low Carbon Shares invests in wind & solar businesses benefitting from Feed-in Tariffs
On 15 June 2015, the Company announced proposals to merge with three other Downing VCTs. Details can be found here.
|Share type||NAV Date||Dividends paid to date||NAV||Total return||Share price||Share price date|
|General Shares||30 Nov 2014||17.5p||81.8p||99.3|
|Structured Shares||30 Nov 2014||17.5p||84.4p||101.8p|
|Low Carbon Ordinary Shares||30 Nov 2014||17.5p||83.1p||100.6p|
Financial calendar and shareholder information
|Annual reports||Half year reports|
List of directors
Corporate governance documents
- General Shares: Investors in the General Share pool received for each £1 invested: 1 General Ordinary share issued at 93.5p and 1 General A share issued at 6.5p per share.
- Structured Shares: Investors in the Structured Share pool received for each £1 invested: 1 Structured Ordinary share issued at 93.5p and 1 Structured A share issued at 6.5p per share.
- Low Carbon Shares: Investors in the Low Carbon Share pool received for each £1 invested: 1.0695 Low Carbon Ordinary shares issued at 93.5p each. The Low Carbon pool did not proceed with the issue of its A shares and so investors will receive their whole investment made up of Low Carbon Ordinary shares issued at 93.5p.
Latest dividends: 2.5p per General Ordinary Share, 2.5p per Structured Ordinary Share and 2.5p per Low Carbon Ordinary Share were paid on 29 May 2015
For information on Downing VCT Share Scam Warning, please click here.