Downing THREE VCT plc
Downing THREE VCT is a limited life VCT that focuses on asset-backed investments in order to seek capital preservation. The Company has undertaken four fundraisings to date, each issuing a different class of shares.
The process of returning funds to C Share/A Share investors completed on 24 March 2016 and the C and A Shares were canclled in April 2017.
|Share type||NAV Date||Dividends paid to date||NAV||Total return||Share price||Share price date|
|A Shares||24 Mar 2016||14.85p||0.0p||14.85p|
|C Shares||24 Mar 2016||105.51p||0.0p||105.51p|
|D Shares||31 Dec 2017||103.69p||0.0p||103.69p||2.55p||13 Jul 2018|
|E Shares||31 Dec 2017||0.1p||0.0p||0.1p||5.005p||13 Jul 2018|
|F Shares||31 Dec 2017||49.0p*||50.6p||99.6p||20.0p||17 Jul 2018|
|H Shares||31 Dec 2017||22.5p||79.8p**||102.3p||70.0p||17 Jul 2018|
|J Shares||31 Dec 2017||94.7p||94.7p||95.0p||17 Jul 2018|
Financial calendar and shareholder information
|Annual reports||Half year reports|
List of directors
Corporate governance documents
Share pool summary
- Ordinary Shares: launched in January 2005, and wound up in 2010 having paid 90.35p per share.
- C & A Shares: launched in September 2008, covering 2008/09 and 2009/10 tax years and were cancelled and delisted in April 2017 having paid 120.36p per combined share.
- D & E Shares: launched November 2009, covering 2009/10 and 2010/11 tax years and making its final distribution in December 2017 have paid 103.79 per combined share.
- F Shares: launched October 2011, covering 2011/12 and 2012/13 tax years.
- J Shares: launched December 2014, covering 2014/15 and 2015/16 tax years.
2.5p per H Share paid on 15 June 2018.
19.0p per F Share paid on 24 April 2018.
23.69p per D Share and 0.1p per E Share paid on 22 December 2017.
(J Shares - no dividends expected in initial years)
For information on Downing VCT Share Scam Warning, please click here.